Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
For years now I have looked for a place on the Internet to warehouse or store my vast collection of trivia and other things, I have collected over the years about the soap opera genre. I have also looked for a place where not only the current soaps are loved but the history of the genre as well.

I have tried many places and even have ventured out into one MSN sites at one time, but at the time did not have enough time to devote to the site to get it off the ground. I have found many places that I enjoy discussing things, but whereas I love all soaps and honor all soaps they seem to put emphasis on certain soaps and ignore others. Or they have inane rules that only certain shows are soap operas and others are not.

I have debated for awhile now about venturing into another website, and just recently decided to go for it.

At SoapsWEB, I will report on the current happenings in daytime, but there will also be an emphasis on honoring the history of the soap opera genre from it's beginnings in radio to it's current incarnations in daytime and primetime television.

In the discussion area, I will have areas for current news, spoilers and episode discussion but discussion of the cancelled shows of yesterday will be intermingled.

I hope that you enjoy your stay here. I have decided at this point not to have censorship, and I hope that I can keep it that way. As long as the privilege is not abused, it will stay that way.

I look forward to getting to know all of you, and I hope that this will become one of your favorite spots to hang out.

Until recently access to the whole site has been open to guests as well as members. Due to some recent problems, certain areas of the site now require a membership. We are sorry for the inconvenience this might cause but look forward to getting to know you.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Getting To Know You....
Topic Started: 1 Jan 2008, 01:54 AM (4,345 Views)
SteveFrame
Member Avatar
Administrator

Mine has changed some since a year ago, so gonna update it.

If you would like to upload a photo, do that here:
Posted Image

Screen Name: Steve Frame
First Name (real life): Steve
Where you located (state, country, etc.): Tennessee
Male or Female: Male
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Status (single, attached, married, etc.): attached but not bound
Children: 3
Pets: 2 dogs (1 cocker spaniel)

Personal Website or Homepage:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/steveframe
AIM Screen Name: OneHairyGuy55
MSN Screen Name:
Yahoo Screen Name: steve_frame38474

Favorite Soap Opera (currently on): alters between Days and AMC
Favorite Cancelled Soap Opera: Another World
Favorite Soap Actors: Austin Peck, Jon Hensley, Steve Burton, Greg Vaughan, Robert Newman, Joshua Morrow, Peter Bergman, Brian Kerwin, Peter Reckell, Anthony Geary, George Reinholt, Bill Hayes, Doug Davidson
Favorite Soap Actresses: Martha Byrne, Kristian Alfonso, Kim Zimmer, Jane Eliot, Susan Seaforth Hayes, Kirsten Storms, Farah Fath, Jacqueline Courtney, Jeanne Cooper, Rebecca Herbst
Favorite Current Couple: Charlie & Vicki (OLTL) or Spinelli & Maxie (GH)
Favorite Couple of All Time: Steve & Alice (AW) and Doug & Julie (Days)
The One Star You Wish Would Return To Soaps: George Reinholt
If You Could Be Any Soap Character Who Would It Be: Tad Martin (AMC)
The Soap Performer You Would Most Like To Spend The Night With: Peter Reckell, Jon Hensley, Austin Peck, Robert Newman, Doug Davidson, Martha Byrne, Kristian Alfonso :letsdoit:
Soap Crushes (current or former): Peter Reckell, Jon Hensley, Robert Newman, Drake Hogestyn, Doug Davidson, Martha Byrne, Kristian Alfonso, George Reinholt, Joel Crothers, Susan Seaforth Hayes, Meg Ryan, William Gray Espy, Brian Bloom :luv:

Recent fad you admit to trying: going commando
Favorite movie or TV actor: Chris Meloni & Jimmy Stewart
Favorite movie or TV actress: Mariska Hargitay, Meg Ryan, Susan Hayward, Katherine Hepburn, Lana Turner
Favorite movie: 12 Angry Men, The Usual Suspects, Little Women (all 3 versions), and the Die Hard trilogy (but it almost changes every week)
Favorite TV show: tie between Nip/Tuck, Rescue Me and Survivor
If I could only keep one household appliance, it would be: microwave
Favorite author: Scott Turow
Favorite food: fajitas
Least favorite food: spinach
Favorite comfort food: Moose Tracks ice cream or peanuts
Favorite Song: Desperado by Eagles
Favorite item of clothing: my lounge pants but prefer lounging in underwear alone
Favorite brand & type of underwear: Jockey, 2xist, Hanes or FTL briefs
Nobody knows I can: not sure anymore; I've become pretty open about everything lately
Greatest achievement: my children
Cause I most believe in: plight of the homeless, gay rights, & St. Judes Hospital
If I had one wish, it would be: there would be no homeless & that there would be some type of Make A Wish foundation for adults too who have fatal or serious life-altering illnesses
My most treasured possession: my memories - they become more precious with each stroke that I have had the last year
First thing I do when I get up in the morning: scratch my balls, piss & make a pot of coffee
Last thing I do before I go to bed: set the alarm clock & preferrably have sex but most often jack off :handjob:
Most embarrassing moment: :blush:

One of two. The day during my 17th year, I was a counselor at summer camp playing volleyball in the pool. The pool was filled with a mixture of guys and girls including one girl I had a big crush on. The game got intense and I went to hit a ball that went out of bounds and out of the pool. I jumped out of the pool too fast I guess because my suit stayed in the water, but I didn't. :lol:

The other time was when I worked for a copy sales place during college. I went with this guy to make a delivery to this office. He told me to take the old copier out to the truck. It was a small one but was still heavy. I bent over to pick it up, and when I came back up, I guess the pressure or something caused me to let out the loudest fart. I was so embarrassed I couldn't even come back in. I left and left my buddy there to install the new one himself. The last thing I heard as I went out the door was the whole room laughing very loudly. :fart:

Best quality: my personality
Worst quality: either my temper or my ability to procrastinate better than anyone
Biggest regret: The night before my Dad unexpectedly died, he called and wanted me to come see him. I had just gotten back from a long trip, and promised to come the next day. He died the next morning. :cry:
If I could live anywhere, it would be: a cabin in the woods - quiet & rustic
Greatest Fear: strange but it is mice and rats (hate them)
Something that makes me see red: lack of respect for others opinions on message boards :livid:
Quality I Like Most in a Mate: sense of humor
My Hero: my mom
My First Kiss: my best friends sister when I was 14
What I Would Title My Autobiography: He Loved Life
Person I Would Choose To Play Me in a Movie About My Life: Jon Hensley
One Word or Phrase that Best Describes Me: Attitude Is Everything
Posted Image
SoapsWEB Founder

Posted Image

One glass of tequila is good. Two's better. Three's - Hey, where did my pants go?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Sreve, I'm sorry about the business and I didn't realize you'd had more than one stroke! Somehow you keep a very positive and upbeat attitude!I have the same fear of rats and mice but there is a reason for mine which I won't get into right now! I keep meaning to fill this thing out and one day I will! I have to get my BIL to take some decent pictures I can post! The ones I try to do with my camera phone are crazy! The mirrors in here are small and I always wind up with the camera covering part of my face! I look like Cyclops with just one eye! LOL! And get THAT thought out of your dirty mind!
If I Could You Know That I Would Fly Away With You!

SteveFrame
Member Avatar
Administrator

LOL -- You know me toooo well.

I have now had a total of 6 what they call mini-strokes. Only one caused any paralysis and that was short term in my left hand. The others have affected my memory though and it is more with my short term memory. but I do notice some things that used to be very clear of the old stuff that is no longer as clear as it used to be. But as I said the short term memory is worse. I can tell you what I ate 3 days ago better than I could tell you what I ate for breakfast this morning.

Oh and the business is okay. I shut it completely down a few months ago now. I still have a few jobs I do for customers who just don't want to go to anyone else. I have been working with them for so long. I did one of those jobs this week. He does it about 4 times a year.

I look forward to seeing your photos. Oh and I hate to try with camera phones too. They are awful to deal with.

Posted Image
SoapsWEB Founder

Posted Image

One glass of tequila is good. Two's better. Three's - Hey, where did my pants go?

Mscooter25
No Avatar

Screen Name:Mscooter25
First Name (real life): Mike
Where you located (state, country, etc.):Phoenix, Arizona
Male or Female: Male
Sexual Orientation:Gay
Status (single, attached, married, etc.):Married
Children: none
Pets: 1 cat

Personal Website or Homepage:
Facebook or My Space Address:
AIM Screen Name:
MSN Screen Name:
Yahoo Screen Name:

Favorite Soap Opera (currently on):None
Favorite Cancelled Soap Opera: Another World
Favorite Soap Actors: Stephen Schnetzer, Matthew Crane, Douglass Watson, Charles Keating,

Favorite Soap Actresses: Victoria Wyndham, Martha Byrne, Alice Barrett-Mitchell, Julie Osburn, Jane Elliot, Linda Dana, Anna Stuart, Anna Holbrook, Robin Strasser, Anne Heche, Beverly Penberthy, and Nancy Frangione

Favorite Current Couple: None
Favorite Couple of All Time: Mac and Rachel Cory
The One Star You Wish Would Return To Soaps: Stephen Schnetzer (unless he already has. I don't know)
If You Could Be Any Soap Character Who Would It Be: Mac Cory
The Soap Performer You Would Most Like To Spend The Night With: Stephen Schnetzer
Soap Crushes (current or former): Grayson McCouch, Matthew Crane, Ed Fry, Richard Bekins, and Scott Reeves

Recent fad you admit to trying: None.
Favorite movie or TV actor: Morgan Freeman and Jim Carey
Favorite movie or TV actress: Kate Winslet and Kathy Bates
Favorite movie: Hairspray (1988) and Parent Trap (original)
Favorite TV show: The Simpsons
If I could only keep one household appliance, it would be: microwave
Favorite author: Ann Rice
Favorite food: Enchiladas
Least favorite food: Bananas
Favorite comfort food: Honey Roasted Peanuts
Favorite Song: Hidden Place (Bjork)
Favorite item of clothing: boot cut jeans
Favorite brand & type of underwear: Andrew Christian. Butt exposed
Nobody knows I can: I can put on full makeup
Greatest achievement: Making the All State Concert Band in Arizona
Cause I most believe in: equal rights
If I had one wish, it would be: all people to believe in being a good person, tolerant and accepting, loving, and caring
My most treasured possession: My wedding ring
First thing I do when I get up in the morning: Drink gatorade
Last thing I do before I go to bed: Smoke
Most embarrassing moment: being caught by my Mom wearing dance tights
Best quality: loyalty
Worst quality: being too moody
Biggest regret: Not taking drama and chorus in school
If I could live anywhere, it would be: Switzerland
Greatest Fear: causing a fatal car crash
Something that makes me see red: bullying
Quality I Like Most in a Mate: can take my breath away
My Hero: My husband
My First Kiss: My friend Scott at 14 years old
What I Would Title My Autobiography: A Slow Journey to Peace
Person I Would Choose To Play Me in a Movie About My Life: David Tennant
One Word or Phrase that Best Describes Me: caring

SoapChick316
No Avatar

Screen Name: soapchick316
First Name (Real Life): Lisa
Where You Located: Tampa, Florida.
Male Or Female.
Favorite Soap Opera: Days Of Our Lives.
Favorite Cancelled Soap Opera: Passions.
Favorite Soap Opera Actor: Joe Mascolo.
If you could be any Soap Character who would it be: a Restaurant Cook that Caught Stefano's Attention and Falls In Love With Her.
The Soap Performer You would most like spend the night with: Joe Mascolo.
Favorite Movie Or TV Actor: Dustin Hoffman, Richard Dean Anderson.
Favorite Movie Or TV Actress: Natalie Portman, Sigourney Weaver,
Favorite Movie: Kindergarten Cop (1990) (Yes, I'm An Arnold Schwarzenegger fan), Ghostbusters 2 (1989), Short Circuit 2 (1988), Darkman (1991), Toys (1993) (R.I.P Robin Williams), The Secret Garden (1994), Searching For Bobby Fischer (1993), Lassie (also 1994), Jetsons The Movie (1990) (yes i'm a cartoon movie buff), Happily Ever After (1995), An American Tail (1998), An American Tail Fievel goes west (1991), The Land Before Time (1996), The Princess and The Goblin (1994), Little Nemo Adventures In Slumberland (1993), The Brave Little Toaster (1991), Cinderella (1988) (yes i'm also a Walt Disney Fan), Yugioh The Movie (2004), Digimon The Movie (2001) (Yes I'm also an Anime Fan Too).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · The Welcome Center · Next Topic »
Add Reply

SoapsWEB Recommends:

We Love SoapsSoapHunks.netMarlena De Lacroix

Theme created by BloodPheasant741 of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone.

Site Meter