Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Tenvyl. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. To find out more about Tenvyl, begin here

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Evryll Castle
Topic Started: May 17 2016, 07:35 PM (214 Views)
Tenys Delyx
Member Avatar
High Elf
Evryll castle is a mighty palace in the centre of Evryll. Only the greatest Courtiers live within.
The king has spoken!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

TheIntrigueist
Member Avatar

Outside the castle gates, Evelyn began to plan her entrance. Mustering up false tears, she ran wildly towards the guards.
"Please!" she sobbed in her most convincing tone "You have to let me in! I must see the king! My house in the reach was destroyed by bandits. My poor father, he... he didn't make it!"
Tears rolled down her girlish cheeks. Her voice had a heartbreaking catch in it. These guards would have to be cynical men indeed to resist her charm turned up full.
Edited by TheIntrigueist, May 17 2016, 07:42 PM.

Tenys Delyx
Member Avatar
High Elf
[result]10&5:5,2d6,0,10&2d6[/result]
The Ice Elf hearts of the guards were melted by Evelyn's stunning display.
"Well, go in then." one of them grunted gruffly, not used to this type of thing, ushering her through the castle gates.
Edited by Tenys Delyx, May 17 2016, 07:44 PM.
The king has spoken!

TheIntrigueist
Member Avatar

"Thank you!" she gushed, kissing the guard quickly on the cheek before brushing past him through the door.
A strange sight met her eyes there, foreign and yet familiar. Instead of the largely high elf court she had known back in Tenvar, here ice elves wandered the courtyard. Her quick mind began to formulate a plan. She would have to ingratiate herself with one of these nobles quickly, and find lodging. It would not take long. She could play heartstrings as well as any.
Walking carelessly, she carefully curved her path to cross that of a heavily laden noble, colliding with him.
"Oh!" she exclaimed. "I am so sorry! Here, let me help you."
She bent down, picking up his scattered burden. She raised her eyes to meet his, lingering there a little too long to be just a passing glance, hoping to fluster him.

Tenys Delyx
Member Avatar
High Elf
[result]4&1:3,2d6,0,4&2d6[/result]
As Evelyn's eyes met his, the young ice elf couldn't help but redden.
"I- I don't.. Really, think nothing of it."
Edited by Tenys Delyx, May 17 2016, 08:06 PM.
The king has spoken!

Tenys Delyx
Member Avatar
High Elf
(Evelyn gains 5 xp)
The king has spoken!

TheIntrigueist
Member Avatar

Evelyn smiled a charming smile a the ice elf's clumsy words.
"What a charming man you are. Pity."

Tenys Delyx
Member Avatar
High Elf
"P-pity" stammered the still embarrassed ice elf. "Why?"
The king has spoken!

TheIntrigueist
Member Avatar

"Pity I can't get to know you better." Evelyn said, shyly brushing the hair from her eyes. "If I can't find lodgings by tomorrow, its back to Tenvar and the shop." She shruggeed. "But it's not all bad. At least I'll have ha the experience of a different province, right"

Tenys Delyx
Member Avatar
High Elf
[result]10&4:6,2d6,0,10&2d6[/result]
"Look.. I know it's improper but..." the elf's voice dropped to a whisper, "My house is in the town, next to the smith's shop. Ask for Emyll."
Edited by Tenys Delyx, May 21 2016, 01:24 PM.
The king has spoken!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Evryll city · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: