Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Tenvyl. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free. To find out more about Tenvyl, begin here

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
How does this site work?; Trying to understand
Topic Started: Jul 27 2016, 07:55 PM (103 Views)
galenbd

I'm having trouble understanding how this site works. The ruleset seems very clear.

What I don't understand is who provides the response to the setting? In RPG speak, who is the GM?

If I write,

Fredrico drags himself across the floor to the bar and looks up at the barkeep. "Ale, please?"

Who will write the bartender's response?

Other players? Site Admins? One of the cadre of Fine GMs (tm)?

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Aom Genoaite
Member Avatar

Simply put , Tenys Delyx runs every thing, encounters to NPC profiles.
As expected, player interaction is between players.
Tenys is away this week, but if you have any questions I'm sure he'll answer A.S.A.P
A Retailer of Permanent Inconvenience

falco
Ice Elf
tenys has made certian npc profiles who cna reply, or he does in person
the other 2 gm are a bit in leanrign the lore but we do help out with combat scenraios etc. although the site is a bit inactive and we cna se eit to the gm's as well elss to do so we wont get oftne here.

Grey Lord Skreetch Warpfang
Member Avatar
Ice Elven Court Archmage
What falco said. We've been a bit inactive lately (just a bit :P ), but I think that (at least my) activity will begin to pick up in the near future. Kinda busy right now. Sorry Tenys

falco
Ice Elf
same here. i do ocaisenly check but not mcuh time yet to do much heayv time at work, 1 dev 3 tesers, stupid vacations:P

galenbd

I think I may have messed up when I registered galenbd instead of Beordir Nalas-Radin. I didn't realize the user account was so closely tied to the character.

Can I separate Player from Character or will that confuse others on the site?

Should I register a different account or can the account name be changed?

Tenys Delyx
Member Avatar
High Elf
The account name can be changed if you like, but it doesn't matter, lots of people have different account names to their char names
The king has spoken!

galenbd

Ok. Then I'll keep it as is.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Delish Themed By: Hatori | Released in ZNR & BoostMB