Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello, and welcome to The Life After! Feel free to have a look around and get a feel for us here at TLA. We accept everyone here be you a beginner, intermediate, or an advanced RPer, you're all welcomed here. We don't have any of those ridiculous word counts so don't feel too bad if you can't dish out a book every time you post. It's quite alright!

THE NEWEST SITE PLOT HERE AT TLA IS THE HOGWARTS HOUSE CHAMPIONSHIP PLOT!

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Character Profile Template
Topic Started: Jan 5 2008, 04:36 AM (3,830 Views)
+Headmistress Isabelle Knightley
Member Avatar
Headmistress

Copy and Paste the form below into a new thread in THIS forum. Make your character name the topic title.DO NOT POST IN THE CHARACTER PROFILE FORUM! When a Gov has looked over your profile it will be moved.

|| FIRSTMIDDLELAST ||
[image]
|tracker link here|

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| THE BASICS ||
Posted Image

Nickname{s):
Birthplace:
Ethnicity:
Nationality:
House:
Year:
Wand:
Blood Status:
Sexual Orientation:
Patronus:

|| THE PHYSICAL ||
Posted Image

Eyes:
Hair:
Height:
Weight:

Physical Description (at least 1 paragraph):

|| THE PERSONALITY ||
Posted Image

Hobbies:
Fears:
Pet Peeves:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Character Secret(s):

Personality Description (do your best, at least 1 paragraph):

|| THE HISTORY ||
Posted Image

Mother:
Father:
Siblings:

History Background (at least 1 paragraph):

|| THE PERSON BEHIND THE CHARACTER ||
Posted Image

Name:
Favorite HP Book:
Favorite Character:
Favorite House:
How Did You Find Us:

RP Sample (at least 1 paragraph - If you've already done a sample for another character simply link to that profile. You do not need to submit another sample!):

©Moni of TLA

Code:

[center][font=optima][color=black][big][big][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][big][big] FIRST[i]MIDDLE[/i]LAST [/big][/big][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][/big][/big][/color]
[image]
|tracker link here|

[color=red]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][/font][/center]

[font=optima][i][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color] [big][color=#80a0ff]THE BASICS[/color][/big] [color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][/i]
[center][img]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x290/MonicaNatalia03/shovel.png[/img][/center]

[font=arial][color=black]Nickname{s):[/color]
[color=black]Age:[/color]
[color=black]Birthday:[/color]
[color=black]Birthplace:[/color]
[color=black]Ethnicity:[/color]
[color=black]Nationality:[/color]
[color=black]House:[/color]
[color=black]Year:[/color]
[color=black]Wand:[/color]
[color=black]Blood Status:[/color]
[color=black]Sexual Orientation:[/color]
[color=black]Patronus:[/color]
[color=black]Occupation:[/color]
[/font]

[i][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color] [big][color=#80a0ff]THE PHYSICAL[/color][/big] [color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][/i]
[center][img]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x290/MonicaNatalia03/finalrippingwings.png[/img][/center]

[font=arial][color=black]Eyes:[/color]
[color=black]Hair:[/color]
[color=black]Height:[/color]
[color=black]Weight:[/color]

[color=black]Physical Description (at least 1 paragraph):[/color][/font]

[i][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color] [big][color=#80a0ff]THE PERSONALITY[/color][/big] [color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][/i]
[center][img]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x290/MonicaNatalia03/homehere.png[/img][/center]

[font=arial][color=black]Likes:[/color]
[color=black]Dislikes:[/color]
[color=black]Hobbies:[/color]
[color=black]Fears:[/color]
[color=black]Pet Peeves:[/color]
[color=black]Strengths:[/color]
[color=black]Weaknesses:[/color]
[color=black]Character Secret(s):[/color]

[color=black]Personality Description (do your best, at least 1 paragraph):[/color]
[/font]

[i][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color] [big][color=#80a0ff]THE HISTORY[/color][/big] [color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][/i]
[center][img]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x290/MonicaNatalia03/burythecastle.png[/img][/center]

[font=arial][color=black]Mother:[/color]
[color=black]Father:[/color]
[color=black]Siblings:[/color]

[color=black]History Background (at least 1 paragraph):[/color]
[/font]

[big][center][color=red]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][/center][/big]

[i][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color] [big][color=#80a0ff]THE PERSON BEHIND THE CHARACTER[/color][/big] [color=#80a0ff]|[/color][color=red]♦[/color][color=#80a0ff]|[/color][/i]
[center][img]http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x290/MonicaNatalia03/evil.png[/img][/center]

[font=arial][color=black]Name:[/color]
[color=black]Age:[/color]
[color=black]Experience:[/color]
[color=black]Favorite HP Book:[/color]
[color=black]Favorite Character:[/color]
[color=black]Favorite House:[/color]
[color=black]How Did You Find Us:[/color]

[color=black]RP Sample (at least 1 paragraph - If you've already done a sample for another character simply link to that profile. You do not need to submit another sample!):[/color]

[big][center][color=red]-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/color][/center][/big]
[center][b]©Moni of TLA[/b][/center][/font]

Please keep in mind that you characters are not super heros. They are not perfect so they will have some flaws. Make them as real as possible please.
Edited by Destiny, Jan 10 2012, 09:04 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Character Files · Next Topic »
Locked Topic