Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Site Plot

Check out what's going on with TLA by keeping up with the DAILY PROPHET updates as well as our PODCAST!

Staff Team

Governors
Moderation
Promotions
Thread Managers
Member Manager

THE CREDITS

Header, Sidebar
Graphics/Coding: Destiny
Sidebar revamp: Sean
Theme © Lewis of ZB Zone

The Life After
Hello, and welcome to The Life After! Feel free to have a look around and get a feel for us here at TLA. We accept everyone here be you a beginner, intermediate, or an advanced RPer, you're all welcomed here. We don't have any of those ridiculous word counts so don't feel too bad if you can't dish out a book every time you post. It's quite alright!

THE NEWEST SITE PLOT HERE AT TLA IS THE HOGWARTS HOUSE CHAMPIONSHIP PLOT!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
  • Pages:
Lara's New Bedroom; Fitting for a Vampire
Topic Started: Nov 5 2008, 08:13 PM (446 Views)
Deleted User
Deleted User

Lara's throat suddenly tightened, and her jaw dropped, her eyes widening and beginning to water up. It was something her father had told her on a daily basis. "I don't care". Lara knew RJ, though, but still the tone of voice and his choice of words made Lara go completely silent for a moment. Whatever it was, Lara knew that RJ meant business. "It's Cassandra, isn't it?" she whispered.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

RJ closed his eyes and shook his head. "No, you don't have to worry about Cassandra Harper anymore." He said, trying to sound as assuring as he could for Lara's sake. "It's something else, or someone else. I can't go into details, but Lara, I need you to you to leave the apartment. It's not safe there anymore."
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lara closed her eyes and took a deep breath, thank God it wasn't Cassandra. Lara wasn't an experienced enough fighter to take on a werewolf, yet. Though she still didn't know how to feel about staying with her aunt. The very thought made her figit. "I don't think my aunt wants me moving in on her life. I'll leave, but I won't stay with her. I can't. She has her own life, and she obviously didn't want me to be a part of it."
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

RJ was halfway relieved to hear that Lara was agreeing to leave. Though, he would feel better if she would stay with relatives, namely Professor Adkins since he knew her, he was just happy to hear that she would be spending the break away from the apartment, and hopefully out of harms way. "Where are you going then?" He asked.
Never would he be able to feel at ease until he knew for certain where she would be staying.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lara scratched her head and though for a moment. Lately she had felt abandoned by Kenneth, and knew the scandal it'd probably cause if she were to stay with him. But other than that, she honestly had know idea. She didn't feel comfortable leaving her room here. She felt like she was being kicked out all over again, and she stared around the room, the blood red walls reflecting her mood. "I don't know..." she whispered.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

RJ felt his heart sink ... She had no where to go. He leaned forward, resting his head against the cold wall. "You have to go somewhere. Even if you check into a hotel, I mean, you need to get out that apartment." He said, his tone of voice sounding quite urgent. "I'd be more than willing to pay for your room, Lara, if a hotel is your only option."
He had earned a lot of money over the course of the last summer and had saved it all. Now it seemed as though he could put it to good use - Lara's safety.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Lara shook her head. She didn't understand the danger, and she wished that RJ would explain things to her. Growing frustrated and desperate, she felt a few tears roll down her face, and she clenched her jaw, tightening her hand into a fist. "I'll figure something out..." she growled through her teeth.
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · LHA · Next Topic »
Add Reply
  • Pages: