Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hello, and welcome to The Life After! Feel free to have a look around and get a feel for us here at TLA. We accept everyone here be you a beginner, intermediate, or an advanced RPer, you're all welcomed here. We don't have any of those ridiculous word counts so don't feel too bad if you can't dish out a book every time you post. It's quite alright!

THE NEWEST SITE PLOT HERE AT TLA IS THE HOGWARTS HOUSE CHAMPIONSHIP PLOT!

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ABSCENSE / VACATIONS
Topic Started: Dec 10 2009, 12:29 PM (3,194 Views)
+Headmistress Isabelle Knightley
Member Avatar
Headmistress

If you are going to be absent for a period of time please post in this thread letting us know.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Penn Larsen
Member Avatar
Ravenclaw 6th Year

I'll be taking a trip from the 4th to the 12th, so don't expect any RP action from Penn Larsen or Ignatius Pierce for another week. I don't know how accessible internet will be, but I'm hoping I can at least check in from time to time. Aloha!

Mathias Walker
Member Avatar
Slytherin 7th Year

June 16th - 26th
Family Reunion and San Antonio trip!
This effects Mathias Walker and Lysander Scamander <3

James Potter
Member Avatar
Owner: Hard Rock Café

These were posted in the wrong spot and I'm moving them here.

Normandy Amor - Jun 29 2011, 10:58 AM - Alright so I hate leaving and stuff but... today I'm going to a sleepover, tomorrow is going to be pretty crammed and then on Friday I'm living to go to my cottage for the weekend but I'll be back Sunday night or Monday morning ^^ So it's not that long, it's just sort of a fluke thing that was so random xD I wasn't told about this until yesterday, my family hates informing me of things obviously lol

Louis Weasley - Jun 23 2011, 03:51 AM - Hey guys! I'm really sorry to have to join and run but I've got a French exchange organized for July, basically my exchange partner is coming here for two weeks then I'm taking off with her. She arrives on July 4th so I can be around for that first week though not very much but for three weeks after that, it'll be no internet access! Sorry, guys. >_< I'll try my best to get mobile internet but no guarantees! Really sorry!

Robert O'Connor - Jun 24 2011, 10:13 AM - soo, I feel bad because I just joined, but I have to go away for the weekend starting today, and I'm not completely sure if I'll have internet access. So if I don't post much or at all this weekend that's probably why...hope you all have a good weekend!

Harry Potter
Member Avatar
Head of Magical Law Enforcement Dept

I'm leaving tomorrow (July 30th) and I wont be back until next Sunday (Aug 7th). I'm taking my computer, but I have no idea if I'll even have internet access or if I'd have time to get on. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to get on tomorrow night, but I'm not promising anything. So yeah this applies to all characters found here.

-kate

Mathias Walker
Member Avatar
Slytherin 7th Year

Yess... ANOTHER absence :/
It's short lived though. I'll be back Sunday evening

BYE YALL!!!
Lizzy

Lorcan and Mathias <33

Kinsley Bennett
Member Avatar
Hufflepuff 7th Year

Later on this morning-Friday I'll be in Orlando. Bein' all up in Hogwarts and Hogsmeade and whatnot.

Albus Potter
Member Avatar
International Magical Cooperation Intern / Slytherin 10th Year

Going to visit the old home place of Bristol. I'll be in the UK for a few days, maybe a week at most. But I might pop in sometime between then (if my labtop can finally act right over there that is.)

Teddy Lupin
Member Avatar
Manager at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

I'll be away 3rd Aug to the 5th or 6th (it's undecided) down in London. Uhh, I will have my phone so I might be able to get online but I doubt there'll be any posting whilst I'm there. For people who I owe posts, I'm sorry! I'm making sure that they're written up ready to post when I'm back.

-Leo

Normandy Amor
Member Avatar

5th to the 12th I'm going to be up north at my cottage. Usually I have internet but it's pretty spazzy and there's no telling when I'll be on but I will be online lol just not as much as usual.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Taryn Masterson asked me to post this for her, she's got some stuff going on in her real life right now, which is why she hasn't been on lately, but she will be back soon. Not sure when, but sometime soon

Thanks guys
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hey everyone, I need to post to. I am sorry, but I wont be able to post until tuesday MAYBE wensday at the latest.. Family showed up friday, then drama with me happened last night.

Sorry, and I will be active again.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Hey guys Its Nathan. Alex and Pike will be on and off throughout the next week. Im going to Atlanta wednesday which will have be busy. So today and tomorrow I wont be on more than likely but Wed(Aug. 10)-Mon(Aug 15) depending on wifi or internet I may be able to post but dont be suprised if I dont. Thanks everyone

Quote Post Goto Top

+Monica
Member Avatar
Headmistress of Hogwarts

Just posting to let everyone know...

I'm going to Nashville to visit my sister yaaay! I'll be gone the 12th-15th, though on the 11th I'll have to be in bed earlier...8 hour drive with the bf that Friday!

but don't fret, I've got my phone so I'll be around ^_^ I'll bring my laptop but there's no promises I'll be able to use it.

But just letting you guys know :)

Aria Maxwell
Hufflepuff 7th Year

So I don't know if this is happening elsewhere but there is a big verizon strike here in NY and the workers have been sabotaging the wires and such. so right now I'm using my phone because my internet is down and i'm not sure how often I'll be able to post. I'll defiantly notify someone when my internet turned on. I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and it only affects Aria Maxwell.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Announcements · Next Topic »
Add Reply