|1. Be respectful; if you don't think you can, don't post.
2. I do not encourage censorship of others, but I do encourage restraint, and self discipline. With that comes this. Try to keep your swearing, and vulgarity to the minimum. This is a site for progression, not despotism, hedonism, or filth. If you feel you can not curb your language, do not post.
2. If you want to argue, use the proper venue, and do not, under any circumstances, slander, mud sling, bash, hash, rash, or cash another member. This is totally, and completely intolerable, and you will get one warning, after that your done.
3. If you feel you must promote your site, then use the proper placement. Do not spam this site with adverts for your humble abodes. I wouldn't do it to you, and I don't expect it done to me.
4. Be creative, be open minded, and be honest. If you see something inspiring, then be inspired, but if you are found stealing, committing plagiarisms, or ruining the efforts of another your time here will be cut short.
5. You have joined because you liked the idea, or were intrigued. So do not get here, and try to usurp the feel, or motive of the site. We are here to help, and to share, discuss, and learn, not to be problematic gits with one purpose, our own self promotion.
6. Have fun. That is what this site was built with, and it will be ran with the same intent. Do not try to ruin that.
7. As with anything in life, Points of View will differ, so respect that. If you are of the mind that an idea is silly, then fine, but you don't need, nor will it be tolerated that you abuse the discussion with you own childish antics. Discussions are civil, ignorance is uncivil. Tread smartly.
8. There will be topics of mature content, and you will need to earn your way into those discussions, based on your past posts. If you have shown an inability to join, you will not be invited. Plain and simple.
Enjoy your stay here, and thank you all!
|9:42 AM May 25|