Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Tribulation. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
OOC Thread
Topic Started: Mar 27 2012, 09:49 PM (833 Views)
The Man
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Take all OOC chatter here, thanks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Agamemnon
Member Avatar
Militiaman
[ *  *  * ]
How come the M4 isn't any good against monsters?

The Man
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
So US Army troops will have a harder time killing mons, and so will you. Wouldn't be too impressive of an Apocalypse if the demons & company could be flattened by the Army in a few days, would it now? :P

Also, I'd like to keep only one teacher (in this case Agg) and everyone else as students in the same homeroom, since you'll all start in the same party ala the Wild West IH.

Agamemnon
Member Avatar
Militiaman
[ *  *  * ]
lol, I get to be teach :P

Is the class going to be APUSH or AP Gov? :P

Agamemnon
Member Avatar
Militiaman
[ *  *  * ]
Also, Dan, my char isn't blatantly racist, he keeps his thoughts to himself. :P He's not like going to call your char a nigger in the middle of class, and he's not going to mistreat him. I meant it as an RP element to be used later. :P

Actually, I think of Al as a pretty fun guy, with some racist thoughts that he keeps to himself. :P

Pericles of Athens
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
When does this start? :huh:

The Man
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
We'll probably start tomorrow or the weekend.

BTW, before we begin. Would you guys rather have the mon lists (which I've got saved on Word right now) put up now, or revealed more gradually over time as you find the various mons?

Pericles of Athens
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
I would want it now, but its up to you.

The Man
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Alright, I think we're good to go in terms of rules, and we've got enough players for a decent-sized RP. Others can still join of course.

For now, the high school thread can serve as a pre-start RP thread of sorts, kinda like the Whitehall Ball in RB1810. Go wild, folks.

Pericles of Athens
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Can you change my charcter thread to Francisco Suarez. Thanks.

The Man
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Done

Agamemnon
Member Avatar
Militiaman
[ *  *  * ]
This is an AP class!!?!?!?!?!

Agamemnon
Member Avatar
Militiaman
[ *  *  * ]
Quote:

"No kidding," Leblanc snorted derisively while Holliday rolled her eyes. "You know what? I think I actually will file a complaint. The police ought to look into his background, you know? Check for mental disorders, any history of abuse...you heard what he said to his own kid? Threatened to beat him...Christ, normally I'd think he said that just out of frustration or something, but seeing how he really is..."

Really? He was trying to protect the kids, not scare them! And the thing about beating his kid - come on, he'd just spank him! My whole life I've been threatened with beatings - beatings to a parent are simply spankings!

The Man
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Henry Harrison
Apr 1 2012, 09:02 PM
Quote:

"No kidding," Leblanc snorted derisively while Holliday rolled her eyes. "You know what? I think I actually will file a complaint. The police ought to look into his background, you know? Check for mental disorders, any history of abuse...you heard what he said to his own kid? Threatened to beat him...Christ, normally I'd think he said that just out of frustration or something, but seeing how he really is..."

Really? He was trying to protect the kids, not scare them! And the thing about beating his kid - come on, he'd just spank him! My whole life I've been threatened with beatings - beatings to a parent are simply spankings!

This is 2000 LA, pulling a gun out in class, yelling at kids and threatening to beat your own kid is not going to be taken as well as it would've been in the preceding decades :P

The Man
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Added the students' section to my last post in the school thread, just tried to put up Harrison's section first because my net was on the fritz earlier. Sorry for the inconvenience, you'll want to recheck it if you haven't done so already

DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Archives · Next Topic »
Add Reply