Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to The Tribulation. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Road Downtown
Topic Started: Apr 6 2012, 01:51 AM (1,599 Views)
The Man
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
The party must now leave the bar - and their homes - behind, instead heading north and east toward Santa Monica along the second road left to them...
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Pericles of Athens
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Frankie and Tony head out down the road.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Rosenkruz
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Ayane, Sveta, and their Gnome start to move out with the group towards Los Angeles. Sveta watches one side of the street while Ayane watches the other as they walk, both ready to dive into a nearby building to hide if required.

OOC : Which path to we have? The long or short?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
The Man
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Outside the bar, the stench of death hangs over the entire district. The streets are littered with wrecked vehicles, collapsed lamp-posts and rubble, and of course the broken bodies of humans, police and civilian alike, and some monsters. Some monsters can be spotted running here and there, usually dragging bodies into the alleys or homes, no doubt for lunch. The intense heat of the mid-day sun is not helping at all.

OOC: Long.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Agamemnon
Member Avatar
Militiaman
[ *  *  * ]
Harrison marches ahead, thinking that is anyone is going to die first it'll be him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
The Man
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
The party advances northward along the winding road. The monsters here are generally too stupid/busy/both to notice, and in any case a small party of humans moving through the ruined streets of Santa Monica as quickly as they could wouldn't attract the attention of the larger monster gangs.

(Encounter roll: 1, nothing)

-----------------------

However, after roughly two hours spent walking under the hot sun, the party suddenly find themselves under a massive shadow...something is flying above them, and whatever it is it's big, at least as large as a 747.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Pericles of Athens
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Frankie looks up trying to make out what it is. "What the fuck is that?" as he pushs Tony and himself to the side of the road.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Rosenkruz
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
The Man
Apr 6 2012, 06:58 PM
The party advances northward along the winding road. The monsters here are generally too stupid/busy/both to notice, and in any case a small party of humans moving through the ruined streets of Santa Monica as quickly as they could wouldn't attract the attention of the larger monster gangs.

(Encounter roll: 1, nothing)

-----------------------

However, after roughly two hours spent walking under the hot sun, the party suddenly find themselves under a massive shadow...something is flying above them, and whatever it is it's big, at least as large as a 747.

Ayane and Sveta look up at the object, and while Sveta and the gnome start to move away from the open street, Ayane keeps looking at the object, before moving to the side a bit more, but still staring up at it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
RTH
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Zakir, Bepa and the Pixie move off to the side of the road
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Watercress
Member
[ *  * ]
Gabriel looked up.

'By the almighty...'
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
The Man
Administrator
[ *  *  * ]
Overhead, a massive white snake with bird's wings is soaring above the party. It is moving almost lazily, and doesn't seem to be looking for them...or for anything, in particular. In fact, it almost seems like it's just taking the monstrous-winged-snake equivalent to a relaxing stroll in the park...it may not be a good idea to do anything to give it a real reason to look down, though.

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Rosenkruz
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Ayane stares at the snake, then looks up. "Quetzacol." She watches it for a few minutes, having exited the cover her companion and monster still hide under. "Hm. Not something I expected to see.." She then opens her notebook to a page with a picture of a winged serpent, and under notes about Quetzacol and some Aztec mythology, she writes :
Airborne, capable of flight for apparent unknown period of time. Size of a large commercial plane.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Agamemnon
Member Avatar
Militiaman
[ *  *  * ]
Harrison says nothing, but keeps walking. He does, however, think.

'What the hell? That's not in the Bible....'
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Pericles of Athens
Advanced Member
[ *  *  * ]
Frankie looks up as the dragon comes into full view laughing Frankie says "That's one big snake." as Tony keeps staring at it in shock Frankie starts off down the road again saying "We better keep moving cause I don't know about you guys but I sure as he'll don't want to end up some monster's dinner."
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
Watercress
Member
[ *  * ]
Gabriel shook his head. He turned to Mr. Harrison.

'I think we've established that sir. These abominations are making a mockery of the lord's will. I am sure he will sort this mess out.'
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top
 
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Archives · Next Topic »
Add Reply