Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Toonami Fan. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Which Tom model did yo like best?
Tom-1 Posted Image 0 (0%)
Tom-2 Posted Image 11 (73.3%)
Tom-3 Posted Image 4 (26.7%)
Tom-4 Posted Image 0 (0%)
Total Votes: 15
Which Tom Model Did You Like Best?; Tom-1, Tom-2, Tom-3, or Tom-4
Topic Started: Jul 14 2009, 07:35 AM (1,166 Views)
skellitor301
Member Avatar
Novice
[ * ]
I check to see if this poll was anywhere but no such poll was found. So I made it. I personally like the Tom-2 model the best.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

libra
Member Avatar
Revolutionary
[ *  *  *  * ]
i like them all, really. 3 i like less, but is still cool. but i went with 2 that i like the most. i think it might have been that he was around the most or there for Midnight Run. but it basically runs like this as far as preferance:
TOM2
TOM
TOM4
TOM3

rokusho
No Avatar
Novice
[ * ]
when i heard of toonami i saw tom 2 and with the many changes with toonami i liked tom 2 the best, tom 1 was cool as well, but tom 2 gave lots of hope because tom 2 started lots of things like the game review and the made the fan art submission fun

tom 2 was also around for kids wb toonami, he even had a ctoon on kidswb

anyways i like the schedule that tom 2 had given

when tom 3 came out there were more choices of serious action shows and showing of serious episodes

tom 4 was short and wasn't needed for the toonami saga

Zipper
Member Avatar
Revolutionary
[ *  *  *  * ]
TOM2 was my favorite. I wasn't a huge fan of the redesign of the Absolution and TOM3 in 2003. I thought the Absolution was small and claustrophobic, and there wasn't much color. They spruced it up for the move to Saturdays though, it felt a bit more atmospheric. I loved the gothic look though. The title cards were cool and I loved that weird sound they made as the title zoomed in the screen.

I loved TOM1 as well. It's really nostalgic to me now. I get chills going to look at those old TOM1 promos every once in a while.

TOM4 was not as bad as some people made him out to be. His design left a lot to be desired, but I thought the 3D modeling and texturing were off the hook. It certainly looked like they spent a lot of time and money on it. Too bad TOM4 just reminds me of the death of Toonami now though.

sonofnight
Member Avatar
Toonami Faithful for Life
[ *  *  *  * ]
My favorite has to be Tom3, mostly becuase he's tall like me. lol I loved seeing him walk.

Sonicfan200000
No Avatar
Novice
[ * ]
TOM 1 & 2 Were better cuz i LOVED the first Absoulution!The first absoulution look a little alien like to it but in September 2000 they changed it into a similer model but more technically advanced(Which, i loved this better) and it got new engines(due to the intruder special)which i love.But the original engines were nice and the talon st's were amazing! XD

maxwellwaters
Member Avatar
Novice
[ * ]
Tom 2, because he's the one I have the best memories of.

« Previous Topic · Everything Else · Next Topic »
Add Reply