Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Toonami Fan. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ice Pokemon Are Getting Their Revenge; Ok, Articuno I think you can stop now.
Topic Started: Dec 19 2009, 05:38 PM (495 Views)
Rizwan the Captive Member
Member Avatar
I'm Not Into Labels...the First
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
So anyone else on the northern east coast stuck in their house with nothing to do except realize how crappy weekend daytime cable is? ;) What're you guys doing to keep yourselves entertained? I'm catching up on the Spectacular Spiderman and not shoveling my driveway, and listening to the fantastic Korean all girl pop band known as the Wondergirls haha.

So yeah, you guys?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

libra
Member Avatar
Revolutionary
[ *  *  *  * ]
i am enjoying the news that ill get to see the last episodes of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight, and watching Mean Girls. a movie i always thought was a silly movie till i watched it in boredom one day. alot smarter than i thought.

tytheartist
Member Avatar
Future Animator & Innovator
[ *  *  *  * ]
I trekked through the snow to the closet movie theatre and saw Avatar.

I expected it to rely on its visuals but it's story was equally as impressive.

think...

Pochahontas, but with elements of the matrix. On a high-tech grand scale. It was a really incredible film. I suggest everyone see it, even if you cant get to the imax or 3d versions, SEE IT.

Rizwan the Captive Member
Member Avatar
I'm Not Into Labels...the First
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
I saw that Mean Girls was on too, but I've flipped by it on TV so many times, I'm just tired if it. Hm, never heard of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight.

Really? I thought exactlly what you did Ty, that it would be heavy on visuals and the plot wouldn't be so hot. I might have to see it now. lol

« Previous Topic · Everything Else · Next Topic »
Add Reply