Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to Toonami Fan. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Toonami On Official Cartoon Network Site
Topic Started: Mar 1 2012, 09:54 PM (385 Views)
anura
No Avatar
Novice
[ * ]
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/tv_shows/vid...13439459f43013c

If you go to the official site, go to "Shows" and you'll find Toonami listed there.

Is it a sign that Toonami's coming back? I wouldn't get my hopes up, but it is peculiar.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

toonami_fan_SW
No Avatar
Novice
[ * ]
Is {AS} playing a joke or is this for REAL? and for good?

Mr. Referee
Member Avatar
Novice
[ * ]
It's on right now!!!

Gotta be an April Fools thing considering the date but who at all cares as long as it's on and we're in the spotlight again even if just for one day. They've played Bleach, Dragonball Z, and Gundam Wing now since I randomly looked up and noticed it and all pretty far along in the series episodes. Tenchi Muyo and Outlaw Star coming up later.

Also Tom review Mass Effect 3! And it's the third buff Tom and ship not the fourth one.

toonami_fan_SW
No Avatar
Novice
[ * ]
watching outlawstar

Nick
Member Avatar
Founder and Major Domo
[ *  *  *  *  * ]
Be sure to post on Twitter using hashtag #Toonami. It's already trending worldwide, but NOW is the 100% best time to show CN and AS that we still freaking care about Toonami. Send CN emails, hit up their facebook, pull out the stops! You'll never get a better chance.

This is just a temp AS april fool's thing, but you never know. Maybe we can make it permanent.

Stream here:

http://www.justin.tv/backuptoons#/w/2849733136/2

« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply