Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Another newcomer
Topic Started: May 8 2017, 10:10 AM (83 Views)
Morde
Hi there! A few months ago I was watching a video about "ways to fail in Pokémon" and in one of them was Pokémon Diamond/Jade. I googled and decided to give it a try after finding there was a translation patch... and that's how I fell in love with Telefang!

Anyway, I'm Morde, 18, Spaniard and possibly (and proudly) the first person to write a Telefang fanfic in Spanish ever (might translate it!). Apart from Telefang I have to passions, which are Pokémon and dragons. And that's all I think. I'll be looking at the forums :3
#MakeTelefangGreatAgain

Proud writer of the first Telefang fanfic in Spanish. Also working in the hypothetical Spanish translation
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

RacieB
Member Avatar
very good
Welcome, enjoy some curry! xD
Posted Image
Posted Image Avatar by Criminal Crow

Sanky
Member Avatar
Also known as Sanqui // Strong beam of light sent out from the huge hollow ahead
Hola Morde, welcome to the forums! Have some curry and feel free to join us on the Discord chat as well!

GET ON THE TULUNK VILLAGE DISCORD!
Here's how!

Morde
*Eats the curry* Yummy! xD

Thanks to both for the welcome! And sorry if my English decides to fail any time
Edited by Morde, May 9 2017, 11:23 AM.
#MakeTelefangGreatAgain

Proud writer of the first Telefang fanfic in Spanish. Also working in the hypothetical Spanish translation

RacieB
Member Avatar
very good
Don't worry about it, we've got people from all over the world here with all kinds of different language skills =)
Edited by RacieB, May 9 2017, 11:29 AM.
Posted Image
Posted Image Avatar by Criminal Crow

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Newcomers · Next Topic »
Add Reply