Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
(Incomplete) Telefang English Translation; Please read the first post if you have questions
Topic Started: Aug 24 2008, 07:26 AM (70,852 Views)
Imaynotbehere4long
Member Avatar
Advanced Member
Shouldn't the monthly progress update have been released by now?

...has any progress been made at all?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kmeisthax
Memelord Fandom Trash
Well, the next town's set of translations is still in draft. I've talked with DaVince and Kimbles, but they aren't ready to release their work yet. I personally have decided to pace myself between Telefang and Bugsite (and other random personal projects). So effectively Telefang is on a bimonthly release schedule; you'll get a new patch on December 15th primarily containing some bugfixes.
A cellphone with 4 bars of reception! That's what a D-Shot is!
(Or, why AT&T will never carry one)

kmeisthax
Memelord Fandom Trash
Welp, in dishonor of AIM shutting down, and Ajit Pai selling America's Internet to Comcast, here's a new Telefang patch. Download it now before Comcast puts Tulunk Village in the "Advanced Super Premium Internet Plus" package.

Patch v114
Rolled by kmeisthax

Speed IPS: http://www.mediafire.com/file/6k49g0ov0b93k96/Telefang%20-%20Speed%20Version%20%28J%29%20%28Eng.%20beta%20v114%29.ips
Power IPS: http://www.mediafire.com/file/2u7f9rg2mxhugld/Telefang%20-%20Power%20Version%20%28J%29%20%28Eng.%20beta%20v114%29.ips

• Redraw the logo on the SGB border to our English "Telefang" logo
  • Colorize the title screen for SGB operation.
  • Colorize the title menu for SGB operation, sort of.
  • Fix "Are you calling me over?" message getting formatted like an SMS.
  • Fix item use messages getting corrupted by the overworld code.
  • Fix centering of the item name on the pause menu inventory screen, and the species name on the pause menu contact screen.
  • Remove a nickname draw that was ordinarily overwritten on the denjuu nicknaming screen, which was broken by the above fix.
A cellphone with 4 bars of reception! That's what a D-Shot is!
(Or, why AT&T will never carry one)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · Telefang - Hacking · Next Topic »
Add Reply