Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Virginia Fishing Reports website and forums Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
[

Click Here to Register and Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
May 13, 2018 - Musky; by AJRod88
Topic Started: May 13 2018, 07:40 PM (4 Views)
Ghost Comanche
Member Avatar
Administrator

I live near the South Fork of the Shenandoah River which is stocked with Musky. I also live near a small Lake that has Muskys in it as well. A few years back, I accidentally got hooked on chasing these elusive toothy fish. (long story) I have managed to catch quite a few over the past few years with all but one coming from the small lake. Not that I haven't tried to catch them in the river but it just seems for me personally they are harder to catch in the river. Well...........more recently I have spent most of my time on the water chasing Stripers. Last evening a friend of mine wondered if I would float a short stretch of the river with him so I took him up on it. Since I have Musky tackle I usually have a Musky rod on the yak with me as I float the river Bass fishing just to make a few casts here and there hoping to score a musky. This is only the second Musky I have caught in the river and I have spent countless hours trying. Needless to say I was VERY happy!

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Shenandoah River Reports · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Rae of the ZetaBoardsThemeZone.