Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Welcome to the Virginia Fishing Reports website and forums Forums. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
[

Click Here to Register and Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
LKA 6-30 Evening and 7-1 Morning
Topic Started: Jul 1 2018, 04:55 PM (20 Views)
Curly

Brutally hot Saturday and kept me off the water until 8 pm. Water is still quite stained from all the rains last week and before. Managed one keeper striper at 21". Fished until 11pm without another bite. Looks small in that big cooler.
Posted Image
Got up at 4 am an hit the water again this morning until 9am. One keeper at 20.5" :D and lost a much bigger one at the boat :( .
Posted Image
Got some nice filets :) .
Will have to lay low again until 8pm.......maybe 100 degrees today here + many crazy boaters were already on the water as I got off.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Lake Anna Reports · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Rae of the ZetaBoardsThemeZone.