|Rules & Guidelines|
2. No swamping the board with disgusting, obscene, pornographic, and/or illegal images, links, or any other entirely content-free spam. [Punished by bans or suspensions.]
3. Donít spam outside of appropriate areas. [Punished by warnings.]
1. Try to be civil at all times. When debating, attack the argument, not the poster. Racial slurs and similar insults are inadvisable.
2. If another poster is baiting you or being generally rude, donít respond in kind. Offensive posts can be reported; members can be ignored ether by old fashioned means or by going to their profile and selecting ďIgnore [member]Ē.
3. Remember that mods are people, too. This means that they are subject to the same rules as anyone else, and deserving of the same respect and goodwill as anyone else. If you think a staff member has treated you unfairly, voice your complaint publicly in the appropriate section. Don't keep mum and then complain that The Man Is Getting You Down.
4. Donít panic.
On Warns and Suspensions
1. Warns expire after three months. However, this is not an automatic process, so if you have a bunch of expired warns still stuck to your account, speak up.
2. In addition to the above-listed reasons, suspensions can be given for repeated misbehavior, such as several warns in a short period of time, or a sudden forum-wide deluge of spam.
|12:02 PM May 21|
Hosted for free by ZetaBoards