Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
New Discussion/Resource Site
Topic Started: Mar 11 2017, 12:06 AM (802 Views)
Delta Force
It took a while, but my new discussion/resource site is up now. I'm not sure if this is something of interest, but Litos thought it might be and the site is for more in depth discussion of scenarios, sharing resources, etc. across roleplaying and nation simulation communities. There's already some stuff on there, but of course anyone can put up their own things. Here's the link:

http://whatifmachine.org/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LizardWizard
Member Avatar
Head Admin

I highly suggest people check it out, as it has an immense potential, and Delta also poses really interesting questions. In a sense, a site like that can serve as a think tank for all the GMs and/or players interested in working on an alt historic game scenario, which of course on eRegime actually happens a lot.

So yeah, check it out, and if you can, post your opinion on the subjects, sadly I myself only feel qualified enough to answer two of the already-posed questions.

Murtox
Member Avatar
Alternatehistory.com , already exists.

Delta Force
LizardWizard
Mar 11 2017, 08:08 PM
I highly suggest people check it out, as it has an immense potential, and Delta also poses really interesting questions. In a sense, a site like that can serve as a think tank for all the GMs and/or players interested in working on an alt historic game scenario, which of course on eRegime actually happens a lot.

So yeah, check it out, and if you can, post your opinion on the subjects, sadly I myself only feel qualified enough to answer two of the already-posed questions.
Thanks for the endorsement. B-)

I don't want the alternate history questions and scenarios to seem intimidating, the site is also meant for sharing resources, lesser known aspects of history, etc. One of my goals with the site is to make it a central meeting area or think tank of sorts for nation simulations and roleplaying, and really just anyone interested in lesser known areas of history. I'm sure everyone here has stumbled across something interesting while doing research or just browsing the internet.

Delta Force
Murtox
Mar 11 2017, 08:11 PM
That's true, but the administrator of that site doesn't really have much interest in anything outside of alternate history. The roleplaying, ASB, and other forums are behind the registration wall and many of them are really neglected. It's not really the go to site for those kinds of things.

Delta Force
I'm most familiar with the Victorian Era to the present. Is there anything in particular people are interested in (energy, transportation, military, technology, architecture, etc.) for the site?
Edited by Delta Force, Mar 13 2017, 09:17 AM.

Delta Force
There's a lot of World War I and Cold War era stuff up now.

Comped
Member Avatar
Recruitment Admin

Delta Force
Mar 12 2017, 02:46 AM
Murtox
Mar 11 2017, 08:11 PM
That's true, but the administrator of that site doesn't really have much interest in anything outside of alternate history. The roleplaying, ASB, and other forums are behind the registration wall and many of them are really neglected. It's not really the go to site for those kinds of things.
Speaking of someone who's involved in the roleplaying/gaming section of AH, this makes me sad. :(

Delta Force
Comped
Apr 11 2017, 08:38 PM
Speaking of someone who's involved in the roleplaying/gaming section of AH, this makes me sad. :(
It just doesn't have the same amount of attention from the staff as what you might find on this site, Molotov, and a few others.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply

edge created by tiptopolive of ifsz