Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Beluai United post; Beluai stuff, go figure
Topic Started: Apr 25 2017, 11:51 PM (722 Views)
NickFoxtails
Foxing Mastermind
I'm not gonna say much here to start cause I got no clue what I'm doing yet
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NickFoxtails
Foxing Mastermind
People of beluai, I have heard your calls for a parliament and a voice in the government so I will give you one. During the first few months of 1928, you, the people, will be able to vote on a series of people to run for seats in parliament. The parliament will consist of thirteen people elected by all of you, hopefully to push across the problems and ideas you all wish to see. As current king, i will watch over and help guide the parliament, however I will make the final decisions only when parliament is unable to do so themselves. Other then that my position will be mostly symbolic and dealing with foreign countries. Parliament will be relected every two years and the members can run as many times as they wish. I wait till 1928 to do this, to give you all time to process, form party's of people who wish to have their voice heard, and then be prepared to try to convince people why your right. Signed Lord fox of Beluai

NickFoxtails
Foxing Mastermind
I would like to announce the creation of a new party. The NCRP which strives towards the protection and expansion, of the civil rights for all our countries great members. Their first task will be starting with the protection, and representation for orcish civil rights. I urge you all to support this party, and support our fellow citizens, yes they may be orcs, but they are still citizens of this nation. This concludes our announcement, now back to your regularly scheduled programming

NickFoxtails
Foxing Mastermind
Ever wanted to visit a a cold icy wasteland with nothing in it? No? Then you've come to the right place. Beluai is filled with many tropical forests, beautiful beaches, amazing weather year round, delicous food you've never heard of, and best of all? We're a civilized nation. All the amenities of home, and plenty of new and colorful places to relax and explore. Relax on the beach, get a tan, or go swimming! You'd rather go exploring? Can do! Our many lush tropical forests provide a wealth of nature and warmth to explore, though don't forget the bug spray. All this and more is waiting for you in Beluai.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Newspapers · Next Topic »
Add Reply

edge created by tiptopolive of ifsz