Add Reply
AfterBurn for Flashpoint E17
Topic Started: Mar 26 2018, 11:27 PM (37 Views)
FGA Office
Member Avatar
Administrator
Posted Image

Catch up with your favorite FGA grapplers on AfterBurn! Get their thoughts on the latest, their opponents, and other backstage happenings right here, only on AxxessNet!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sasso

A victorious Kendall Kingham is walking down the hall backstage, but doesn't seem in much of a celebratory move. She's seeking out anyone with a microphone, but eventually settles on approaching the camera crew once she spots it. Kendall does manage to force a small smile and wave before addressing them.

Kendall Kingham: Hey guys, mind if I grab you for a second?

After getting confirmation, she continues.

Kendall Kingham: Uh first off thanks to Uziah for bringing it, thanks to the crowd for their energy during my match, but I don't really want to talk about that right now.

She clears her throat.

Kendall Kingham: So, I thought this whole Mark Storm thing was behind me, guess I'm a bit gullible like that. Now BROOKFORD is trying to back up his story, and I'm like ... wut?

A shake of her head.

Kendall Kingham: I appreciate anyone who's said they believe me and not them in the short time since then tonight, social media and all that, but it's about more than that. Like, I've done a lot of crappy things and made mistakes in my past. I don't hide that from anyone, but I don't like being dragged through the mud or called a liar to advance some kind of agenda for I don't even know what reason.

She throws her hands in the air and exclaims.

Kendall Kingham: I don't even want to be a hero! I never asked to be! Maybe the reason people actually like me is because I don't go around calling myself one and telling people that I'm their hero! I dunno, but I'm just .... gah!

A deep breath.

Kendall Kingham: Maybe this is the part where I'm supposed to vow revenge or something, I dunno. But first things first I'm gonna clear my name, I don't care if it's just one person that believes those two. I don't know how, I haven't really thought about that part but I'm going to prove that those two are up to no good! Then, only then once I've proven that Storm is full of crap and deserves some payback, then I'll let everyone know what I have planned! I'll make it happen! I'll figure out a way!

After a few deep breaths she manages to calm herself down long enough to thank the camera crew for their time before walking off so she can blow off some steam.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AfterBurn · Next Topic »
Add Reply

Theme by Sith and by Ben of Outline and themeszetaboards.com