Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
New players
Topic Started: Nov 17 2016, 06:31 PM (273 Views)
AlddrA
Member Avatar
Universal SpaceRat
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]

Hello new players to Other-Life

I hope your experience here is a good one and you are planning on making this server your new home away from home.

Please tell us a bit about yourself, your expectations, your names in Eternal Lands if you come from there.

Above all, we hope you enjoy your journey in Other-Life and your time with guild 42 if you are accepted.

Please be aware, we are a democratic guild, therefore we give all of our members a chance to vote on a new recruit. The process will take a couple of days. I suggest you get to know as many members as possible during this time.

Thank you for your application to guild 42.

AlddrA

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Nandalee
Unregistered

Hello,
I am Nandalee in this game. As for Eternal Lands, I'm playing that too, my name there is Elywynn and i am member of K&M there for a bit over 2 years.
Vinoveritas and Ikke told me, you are a nice guild and recommended me to join. And i bet they already told you a bit about me : :D
Well, I installed this game last thursday or was it wednesday? Sorry am not sure anymore, blame it on my age ^o)
This said, I am an over 60 years old granny from germany and sort of forgetful and confused sometimes, see ^^.

I am looking forward to explore the familiar looking, but in many aspects different world of OL.
Any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

Nandalee

Quote Post Goto Top

AlddrA
Member Avatar
Universal SpaceRat
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Since I am also a granny(nearing 70), of course I would welcome another granny in the guild \o/.

ebattleon
Newbie Hitchhiker
[ * ]
Welcome to best guild in OL...nuff said

bat17
Newbie Hitchhiker
[ * ]
And Granddads are always ready to welcome new grannies :-)

Mixi
Unregistered

Hi all,
I rejoined OL after a long absense to explore new worlds and kick some butt (do snakes have butts?) in the invasion.
I am known on EL as maxine and am a member of No! (with andy_c) there. I am a great fan of the Hitchhikers guide, this was in fact my second online game (text only, on VMS).
I hope my towel meets with your aproval :D
Posted Image
I would like to join your guild. Not quite a gradma yet, though close enough I hope with a daughter turning 20 this year.
Quote Post Goto Top

AlddrA
Member Avatar
Universal SpaceRat
[ *  *  *  *  *  * ]
Mixi has been accepted into the guild.

Welcome to 42 Mixi

Unregistered

Grannies like myself are always welcomed.
Quote Post Goto Top

Adele

Hi Maxi welcome to 42 almost a granny this works even though I am a granny.

Elwood
Unregistered

Hey guys,

Saw you guys fighting invasion boss in CC today as a group. Looked like nice teamplay.
Im a 29 year old guy from the Netherlands. Been playing for about two weeks now.

Was wondering if I could join 42 :)

Regards,

Elwood
Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Recruitment · Next Topic »
Add Reply