Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Credit Where Credit is Due; An Important Message:
Topic Started: Jan 27 2018, 06:27 PM (22 Views)
Trouble
Member Avatar

As we begin populating these compendiums, you're going to see a lot of posts from me. I don't want anyone to be under the impression that all this material came from my head. This first influx of content was sourced from two extant documents -- a guide to Gotham's neighborhoods and an outline of some of the major cities in the United States.

Dark Knight WSS (our Batman player) and steph4robin (our Black Canary player) each contributed at least as much as I did both in terms of conceptual design and prose (if you look closely, you may be able to see seams in the writing. You might even be able to identify our individual voices!), and I'm just the one privileged enough to be posting them here. If you see them in the chat, be sure to give them a pat on the back.

Don't let the scope of this content intimidate you from contributing your own entries (by starting new threads in the respective compendiums) or making additions to existing entries (by responding to the threads in question). This is a community effort, and the more people we have adding their ideas, the stronger we'll all be.
Edited by Trouble, Jan 27 2018, 10:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Compendium · Next Topic »
Add Reply

.Wiredvage Theme created by Zeus00 and converted by Wolt of the ZetaBoards Theme Zone