|Old Skool Rools|
|1. All members who wish to play with other members online are to add their Xbox Live Gamertag/PSN ID/Wii Code in their signature, or use the Live Gamertag gadget in your preferences. We strongly suggest using mygamercard.net for your Live Gamertag.
2. All new members should introduce themselves in the appropriate forum so you can make yourself known to the community and recieve your share of dancing bananas. Yes, it can be embarassing, but it's a right of passage.
3. Swearing is allowed on this forum. We allow the members to choose when it is appropriate to do so and entrust them to not abuse our leniency. Generally it is acceptable 99.98% of the time.
4. Discussions are allowed to go off-topic, so long as it is a natural progression. Blatant off-topic comments will be punished with a slap on the wrist, and that member pointed in the direction of the "New Topic" button. Please use both common sense and courtesy towards the original poster.
5. Emo's are discouraged. From life. Completely.
6. All members are encouraged to help contribute. This is not a sovereign nation, and no one person rules the roost. If you have an idea to improve the forum, please speak up. If there is some form of forum maintenance you can assist with, we're all ears. We are a community, not a forum.
7. While we don't promote system wars, we don't deny constructive discussion either. Discretion and common sense is your friend. It IS possible to debate without purposely pissing people off.
8. See Rule 5.
9. We are reasonably lenient with signature size, but acts of stupidity will be removed. No one wants to scroll down an entire screen to see the next persons post. More than half a screen is ridiculous and you will be punished via humiliation or some form of silliness.
10. There is a spoiler function built into the forum. USE IT! Ruining storylines in any form will not be tolerated and warnings may be dished out depending on the offence. Stupidity IS punishable!
11. Be aware of Blitz hype. It is excessive and scary.
12. See Rule 8.
13. Game hating- get over it. Games are for fun, and if you don't like a particular game then we don't need to hear about what you want to do the developers mothers in every second thread. Constructive game discussion is encouraged, whinging is not.
14. Telling the admins and mods to get fucked is traditional at OSG, though doing so gives them all rights to mess with your account. You may end up with Hillary Clinton as your avatar. Naked.
15. Everyone is to refer to Marcus as "Martha". He went away for a while and came back changed, so we have been trying to make his transition into womanhood as painless as possible. At OSG, we care.
16. See Rule 12.
17. "Jason Hill is a useless prick who doesn't know shit about shit". Know it, remember it, share it.
18. "The Lost Skeleton of Cadavar" is essential viewing for all OSG members. Repeated viewing of this film may result in real advances in the field of science.
19. Necris is always in the way. Always.
20. Honk if you love Bruce Campbell!
21. All Smokers in Left 4 Dead are now to be referred to as "Poison's". She is also not allowed to play as Zoey, and must always be Bill. It's a serious life lesson for her own good.
The Management (Hiss, Martha, Blitz & Thumbs)