Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Add Reply
Welcome please register with your location....please.
Topic Started: Oct 25 2016, 04:29 PM (234 Views)
fandangojeff
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Send me a personal message if you are not on our email list. or mention it here and I can look up your email on your profile page. fandangoJeff

Http://www.Ultimatefandango.com

https://www.facebook.com/Ultimate-Fanda ... 443685747/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Desert Ghost
GROOVER
[ * ]
The new home for my VHS, DVD and CD copies of Fandango is Avondale, Arizona.

Unregistered

Hi Fandangojeff, Im a big fan of Fandango. I'm looking around the site but don't see where I can register.

I'm in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Thx -Joe
Quote Post Goto Top

fandangojeff
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Top left where it says Welcome Guest

Blue Mule
GROOVER
[ * ]
fandangojeff
Jun 14 2017, 12:29 PM
Top left where it says Welcome Guest
Got it I don't know how I missed that. I've had this site saved on my favorites for a long time. Finally decided I should sign up. :D

TP Groover 48
GROOVER
[ * ]
Hello! I am very interested it in going. Might have a friend to tag along on this adventure.

Three Chili Dogs And A Malt
GROOVER
[ * ]
Top of the mornin' to ya, from Worden, Illinois.

fandangojeff
Member Avatar
Administrator
[ * ]
Welcome!

PecosParachutePacker
Member Avatar
GROOVER
[ * ]
Looks like the whole cell block will possibly be out for a 3-day parole here just in time to wash up and catch the '59 Cadillac Deville limo for the ride out to Rattlesnake Bomber Base (Pecos Parachute 'Drop Zone') on 7/19 and then down to Lajitas to dig up that last bottle of DOM on 7/20. Appears there may be 6 and up to 8 escapees from Waco, and we'll try to bring a bunch of extra clothes in case any large signage work detail is required on the taxiway to send a message to the pilot / designated jumper.
Definitely on our list of the 'greatest movies', and we wouldn't miss the LFR unless there was a problem getting these ankle monitors off somehow ... Were not aware until after the fact regarding the previous reunions.
Question of the Day: Although familiar with the Lajitas area and the 'Big Hill' along FM 170 (one of the most scenic roads in the U.S.), the 'DOM' site appears to have available parking only in the 'Roadside Teepee' picnic area at the eastern base of the Big Hill. Can we park everyone in that limited spot, or are the road shoulders large enough to get us off the road ?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Ultimate Fandango · Next Topic »
Add Reply